The Association of Business Executives offers a range of business qualifications which meet the learning need of students worldwide. These professional qualifications are designed to meet the requirements of employers
ABE is a British Ofqual-recognised awarding organization that has been operating internationally for more than 40 years. Ofqual is the UK government’s official qualifications regulatory authority. Organizations have to meet exacting standards in order to be Ofqual recognized and its logo on a qualification certificate is in effect a mark of quality.Ofqual assesses qualifications by ‘Levels’ and they are titled accordingly. This is the table of equivalences to Ofqual Levels
Irrespective of your current status (employed or searching for work or planning to obtain a renowned business qualification), ABE qualifications give you every chance to succeed in an increasing competitive job market.
Benefits of ABE Qualifications
- Career Development: With ABE you have the opportunity to develop your business and management knowledge to grow your key competencies. This, in turn, gives you the potential to earn a promotion within your organization or a platform from which to progress onto a Bachelors, Masters or MBA degree course around the world.
- Go to university: More than 80 universities worldwide accept ABE qualifications for entry at different stages
- ABE Level 4 Diplomas are accepted for entry onto the first year of a related UK Bachelors degree (and the equivalent stages for degrees in other countries).
- An ABE Level 5 Diploma enables you to start your degree in the second year.
- A Level 6 Diploma in the final year and the Level 7 Diploma is accepted towards MBA or Master’s Degree level courses.
It is usually much quicker and cheaper to take an ABE qualification and then go to university in the second or third year, rather than taking a three or four years university course. Here is the link to find out more about universities that accept ABE qualifications
ABE qualifications are very flexible and the optional units enable you to specialize in the areas that particularly interest you.
You don’t need a formal qualification to start your studies with ABE if you start with the Level 4 Diploma. Alternatively, if you have a higher qualification you can take the next appropriate level of ABE qualification to develop your business knowledge.
You can be very confident about the caliber of the qualification you will receive, as all ABE qualifications are accredited by Ofqual (the British government’s regulatory authority) as well as equivalent bodies worldwide.
ABE is a not-for-profit organization and so it endeavors to ensure that its prices are always as affordable as possible without compromising the standards of its qualifications.
ABE qualifications provide exemptions from units in qualifications offered by some other professional bodies, and equally, ABE accepts some other professional qualifications as exemptions for its qualifications.
Successful completion of an ABE Level 5 Diploma or higher qualification entitles you to become an Associate and, in time, a Member of the Association of Business Executives with the prestigious designation letters after your name (AMABE and MABE respectively).