ACCA – Think Ahead
By simply registering with Yaoundé Business School (YBS), you begin the first step towards obtaining an inspiring and reputable internationally recognized accountancy qualification– ACCA.
Brief About ACCA
ACCA – The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants with headquarters in Glasgow UK, is a top-ranked global accountancy body. The ACCA is the most respected and recognized professional accountancy qualification in the world and at the same time it is the largest, fastest growing and most popular body of professional accountants globally.
Key Facts about ACCA
- Above 110 years of existence since 1904 with undisputed experience, innovation and excellence.
- The world’s leading body for professional accountants.
- 178,000 members and 455,000 students in 181 countries that gain competencies needed by employers.
- A network of 95 offices and centers and 8,500 Approved Employers worldwide.
- ACCA qualifications are based on international accounting standards making them globally relevant
- Become a licensed auditor
Benefits of ACCA Qualifications
- Unrivaled Global network
- Respected by employers around the globe
- Put you in charge of your studies and career
- High rewards – a career in finance offers opportunity and excellent financial reward.
- finance professionals work in every industry, including those you’re interested in.